You are watching: How much caffeine in starbucks refresher
What is a Starbucks Refresher?
Starbucks Refreshers are lightly caffeinated iced drinks made with green coffee extract and also real fruit juice. The green coffee extract is made from unroasted arabica coffee beans. It’s because that anyone who wants a cold drink with caffeine yet doesn’t prefer the taste the coffee.
All Starbucks Refreshers save on computer 45 mg of caffeine in a grande size drink. come compare, a grande hot chocolate has 25 mg of caffeine and a grande iced coffee has 165 mg.
Looking for much more Starbucks drink lists? watch the finest Starbucks Frappuccinos, 52 secret menu items, all your caffeine-free drinks, and 17 Starbucks drinks for kids.
Notes top top Starbucks RefreshersContains caffeineLots of civilization mistakenly stimulate Refreshers for children not establish they save on computer caffeine. For this reason be mindful there’s 45 mg the caffeine in a grande Refresher.3 different Refresher versionsThere is the regular Refresher (Very Berry Hibiscus), climate the Refresher through lemonade (Very Berry Hibiscus Lemonade), and also finally, there room the Refreshers through coconutmilk (Violet Drink).Coconutmilk is one wordStarbucks has actually their very own coconut milk blend the they contact coconutmilk.Inclusions space freeze-dried fruitEach refresher is made v freeze dried fruit piece that are referred to as “inclusions.” depending upon the dimension of the drink, 1-2 scoops the inclusions are included to every Refresher. Girlfriend can constantly ask for more inclusions.Refreshers space hand-shakenAll refreshers space shaken through ice.Add much less water for a stronger flavorThe Refresher basic is concentrated so if you desire a more powerful fruit flavor, ask for it come made with less water because that a consistent Refresher, much less lemonade, or with less coconutmilk.Available in 4 drink sizesStarbucks Refreshers come in 4 sizes: tall (12 ounces), grande (16 ounces), venti (24 ounces), and trenta (30 ounces).
Every Starbucks Refresher Drink, Ranked
12. Star DrinkKiwi Starfruit Refresher basic + Coconutmilk + freeze dried kiwi + IceCaffeine in a grande: 45 mgCalories in a grande: 130Sugar in a grande: 22 g
This is your least popular Refresher.
11. Violet DrinkBerry Refresher basic + Coconutmilk + freeze Dried Blackberries + IceCaffeine in a grande: 45 mgCalories in a grande: 110Sugar in a grande: 19 g
This drink is sometimes dubbed the purple Drink.
10. Kiwi Starfruit LemonadeKiwi Starfruit Refresher base + Lemonade + freeze Dried Kiwi + IceCaffeine in a grande: 45 mgCalories in a grande: 140Sugar in a grande: 30 g
9. Very Berry Hibiscus LemonadeBerry Refresher base + Lemonade + frozen Dried Blackberries + IceCaffeine in a grande: 45 mgCalories in a grande: 120Sugar in a grande: 25 g
8. Kiwi Starfruit RefresherKiwi Starfruit Refresher basic + Water + frozen Dried Kiwi + IceCaffeine in a grande: 45 mgCalories in a grande: 90Sugar in a grande: 18 gThe Kiwi Starfruit Refreshers launched last summer but it hasn’t to be super popular.
7. Really Berry Hibiscus RefresherBerry Refresher basic + Water + frozen Dried Blackberries + IceCaffeine in a grande: 45 mgCalories in a grande: 70Sugar in a grande: 14 g
This drink has actually been on the menu the longest out of the Refreshers. The Berry Refresher basic is nearly clear and also it’s the frozen dried blackberries that color the drink.
6. Mango Dragonfruit LemonadeMango Dragonfruit Refreshers basic + Lemonade + frozen Dried Dragonfruit pieces + IceCaffeine in a grande: 45 mgCalories in a grande: 140Sugar in a grande: 30 g
5. Strawberry Acai LemonadeStrawberry Acai base + Lemonade + freeze Dried strawberries + IceCaffeine in a grande: 45 mgCalories in a grande: 140Sugar in a grande: 32 g
4. Mango Dragonfruit RefresherMango Dragonfruit Refreshers base + Water + frozen Dried Dragonfruit pieces + IceCaffeine in a grande: 45 mgCalories in a grande: 90Sugar in a grande: 19 g
3. Dragon DrinkMango Dragonfruit Refreshers basic + Coconutmilk + freeze Dried Dragonfruit pieces + IceCaffeine in a grande: 45 mgCalories in a grande: 130Sugar in a grande: 23 g
This one’s pretty sweet — if you desire it less sweet, you can include water.
2. Strawberry Acai RefresherStrawberry Acai base + Water + frozen Dried strawberry + IceCaffeine in a grande: 45 mgCalories in a grande: 90Sugar in a grande: 20 g
1. Pink DrinkStrawberry Acai basic + Coconutmilk + frozen Dried strawberries + IceCaffeine in a grande: 45 mgCalories in a grande: 140Sugar in a grande: 24 g
The Pink Drink is the most well-known out of every the Refreshers. This used to it is in a secret menu item however it was included to the official menu.
RELATED: Pink Drink Copycat Recipe
Is there much more caffeine in Starbucks Refreshers than iced tea?
There’s slightly an ext caffeine in Starbucks Refreshers (45 mg in grande size) 보다 iced tea (25 mg in a grande Iced black Tea).
Can I get inclusions included to any drink?
Yup! acquire inclusions (freeze dried fruit) in iced tea or include it come milk for a low sugar drink for kids.
How many different freeze dried fruit (inclusion) options are there?
There are 4 type of frozen dried fruit: blackberries, dragonfruit, strawberries, and kiwi.
Can I acquire a Starbucks Refresher there is no caffeine?
Nope, the Refresher bases are made v fruit and also green coffee extract therefore it’s not feasible to obtain it caffeine-free.
See more: How Much Did Donald Trump Inherit From His Father 'S Self
Want to save this list of the finest Starbucks Refreshers because that later?Pin it currently to your Pinterest board!
5 think on “Best Starbucks Refreshers”
June 12, 2021 at 6:32 AM
Can they make refreshers with no added sugar for diabetics?Is there any type of refreshing drink for diabetics?Reply
… however you left out equally important info: How countless grams of added Sugar is in every drink?? The caffeine because that alot of us is trivial- 45 mg is almost unmentionable; through Starbucks devotees just caring as soon as the level reaches around 240mg, choose a venti latte w 3 shots or so.But ns digress; street is the big concern here; the frappucinos gave rise come “dessert in a cup” in ~ a journey thru (masquerading as a small treat or a coffee), v the first couple of years they were offered being consumed mostly by high schoolers.